EOS NickelAlloy IN718 is a nickel based heat resistant alloy. Its composition corresponds to UNS N07718, AMS 5662, AMS 5664, W.Nr 2.4668, DIN NiCr19Fe19NbMo3. This kind of precipitation-hardening nickel-chromium alloy is characterized by having good tensile, fatigue, creep and rupture strength at temperatures up to 700°C. The alloy also has outstanding corrosion resistance in various corrosive environments. This material is ideal for many high temperature applications such as gas turbine parts, instrumentation parts, power and process industry parts etc. The material also possesses excellent cryogenic properties and potential for cryogenic applications.
- Outstanding corrosion resistance
- High performance at temperatures up to 700°C, e.g. tensile strength, fatigue, creep and rupture
- Aero and land based turbine engine parts
- Rocket and space application components
- Chemical and process industry parts
- Oil wells, petroleum and natural gas industry parts